247 Professional Health are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers in the Banks, Southport area.
Weekly pay for Support Workers is - £8.50 to £17.50 per hour paid via PAYE or Limited Company and there is no charge for pay roll. This role is ideal for experienced mental health support workers wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 or 2 shifts a week.
About the service:
This service situated within the Banks, Southport area is a 32-bed hospital for people who may have a variety of physical disabilities as well as either acquired brain injuries, intellectual/learning disabilities, or mental illnesses associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment. Clinical care is provided to men and women over the age of 18 in a homely environment by a close-knit team of dedicated staff. Therapy is focused on working with residents to improve their quality of life within a caring, safe and supporting atmosphere and in a way, that is sensitive to each individual’s needs. This service is provides excellent opportunities for support workers to gain a variety of different experiences.
Shift patterns you can work are:
- 8am-8pm, 8am-2pm, 2pm-8pm
- 8pm-8am, 10pm-8am
- Working for a reputable agency - Established since 2008
- Weekly high rates of pay
- Optional work place pension scheme
- You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- Free PMVA Training Course designed for support workers
- On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £500 for a nurse or £25 for a HCA/SW *Terms Apply
- 6 months experience in the role of support worker within the last 5 years in the UK
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Experience working within a challenging environment and willingness to learn pro-active approaches for managing violence and aggression
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the 'Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV
247 Professional Health is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applications from all sections of the community. 247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we expect all staff to share this commitment
- Mental Health
- Young People
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'