£8.50 - £11 per hour - flexible hours available
Pinpoint Health & Social Care are looking to recruit Support Workers for our luxury care home client based in Leatherhead. There are days and nights available, with flexible, agency working patterns. The care required is to cover both Learning Disabilities and elderly care settings.
The Support Worker Job:
· You will be supporting service users with Learning Difficulties & also service users within a Nursing Home setting
· You will have a full understanding of how a compliant unit runs and familiar with CQC regulations around safety and well-being of clients and service users
· Experience within a Supported living home could also be advantageous
· Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
· Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to day life and ensure that they live to the best of their ability to enjoy every day
· Some personal care involved
· Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals
The ideal candidate:
· You will ideally have the NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health & Social care
· If you do not yet have your NVQ qualification you will require 6 months care experience to work for Pinpoint in a similar setting to the above
· You will be personable with excellent communication skills
· This post requires an enhanced DBS check. If you do not have a DBS on the online update service you can port this to Pinpoint or we can apply for a new DBS for you at a cost of £52 payable on successful registration
If this looks like your next agency position get in touch now or apply online. We can set up an immediate interview with you and subject to satisfactory references and DBS check, you will be out working within days.
Apply now or get in touch to book an immediate interview and get registered.
- personal care
- elderly care
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'