Social Care & Education
Support Worker (SW) / Support Work - NG8 Area
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £8.10 to £12.00 per hour
Benefits: Competitive Pay Rates/Fantastic Progression Opportunities
Are you enthusiastic? Do you have experience working as a Support Worker in a Supported Living Environment? - On behalf of Social Care & Education, we are looking to recruit people with the skills to support individuals and help with their daily routines including giving personal care. You will be working with people with Learning Disabilities, helping them be part of the community, participate in activities and be independent.
Support Worker: The Role
As a Support Worker, you will be working on a full-time / part-time basis where no two days are the same. The successful candidate will be required to do the following tasks daily:
- Supporting residents with their daily routine needs
- Potentially providing personal care
- Going on days out with the clients for example swimming, shopping etc.
- Helping with the financial side of things for example their bills
- Help with the cooking and cleaning where necessary
- Taking them to day / care centres
Support Worker: The Requirements
To be considered for this role, the right candidate will need the following experience / training / qualifications:
- At least 6 months experience working as a Support Worker/Supported Living Worker
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 or the willingness to learn towards
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities
- Good Communication and Listening Skills
- Medication Trained (not essential)
- Valid DBS / CRB
Support Worker: What we offer to you
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Full Training including the completion of the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
Please apply for this Support Worker Role if you have the following experience:
Support Work | Supported Living Work | Supported Living | SW | Support Worker | Care Support | Personal Care | Manual Handling | Learning Disabilities | Mental Health
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense to be met by applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010. If you require any further information, please call the office number or complete an Application A form on our website.
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Social Care and Education who is operating as an employment business.
Please Note: Due to our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'