Prism 7 Recruitment are working on behalf of our National care client to find passionate support workers who would like to take their career to the next level and make a difference to someones day.
Key responsibilities of the Support Worker...
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plan
- Maintain effective communication and liaison with service users
- Support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and events
- Maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
Experience required of the Support Worker...
- At least one year's previous experience
- A track record in supporting people with learning disabilities
- Good knowledge of Care Standards & Regulations
If you are all of the above and looking to join a growing company that offers rewards excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, then contact the team at Prism 7 Recruitment now for further details!!!
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Challenging Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'