Role type: Supported Living Support Worker
Location: Helena Services - Spalding - Lincolnshire
Closing date: 05/11/2018
Position: Support Worker
Location: Spalding, Lincs
Salary: £8.00 per hour, DBS paid for, Full Training Provided, Excellent Career Progression
Apply Method: Please complete a short registration and upload a CV, your CV will be sent directly to the Home Manager for review, please note every application will be responded to.
Role Overview for Support Worker
You will provide care and support personalised to the people we support in line with their Care Plan. You will work within the team to provide individual high quality person-centred care to individuals we support, supporting each to reach their optimum potential. The ability to drive and access to your own vehicle would be desirable, but it is not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participation in a wide range of activities with the people we support in the Service and community
- Willingness to provide a range of care, relating to individual care plans including personal care
- Ability to work within policy, process and systems of work e.g. medication management
- Professional manner and presentation
- Good spoken and written English ability to record information accurately
- Flexibility to work irregular hours e.g. early morning, evening, weekends, sleep-ins
Principal Tasks - Support Worker
- Engages with and follows their Care Plans
- Updates their Care Plans and risk assessments
- Uses company processes to capture information and maintain individuals we support files
- Undertakes identified goal-oriented activities and care for each individual
- Offers and presents options to support and empower choice and independance
- Responsible for the capture of outcome information and data, on company documentation and processes
- Completes specific, delegated tasks to deadlines and quality standards
- Provides key worker support
- Act as advocate for the people we support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'