Are you a qualified support worker seeking immediate employment? Perhaps you have experience in working with adults in a residential setting? Or do you possess a caring nature and are seeking a new challenge in the care industry?
If the answer is yes to the questions above, you are an ideal candidate for positions Randstad Care are recruiting for!
The Randstad residential team are seeking immediate employment of experienced support workers in the Exeter area. The role will consist of supporting vulnerable adults who suffer from ranging diagnoses such as autism, challenging behaviour and dementia.
* Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
* Flexible shifts, with work patterns that suits your availability and lifestyle
* A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
* Competitive hourly rates
* Provide support for service users, both Emotional and social
* Work with service users both within their own home as well as out in the community
* Be fundamental in helping service users live happily and fulfilled lives
* Be able to work as part of a team to help deliver outstanding levels of care
* Minimum of SVQ 2 health and social care or equivalent
* Proven track record of working within the professional care sector
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Full UK drivers licence ideally with your own transport
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information about this role or any others that may be available, please submit your C.V or give Ben a call on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"