We have positions available for - Support Worker / General Health Care Assistants - this is a severe disabilities service proving personal care to service users - not a nursing home
- Days or Night shifts available
- Full or Part time shifts available
- General Care Assistant - NVQ LVL 2 or equivalent (preferred)
- Support Worker -NVQ LVL 2 or equivalent (preferred)
- Care Home or Care Experience is highly desirable in any setting
- £7.65 / £8.50 - Hourly rate will depend on your experience and qualification gained.
- Weekend enhancements rates of £1.00 ph
- Additional overtime hours available
- Additional pay scales for each level of training attained ( you will get higher hourly rates as you train at work )
- Full FREE paid for training & induction provided with in-house training
- Opportunity to complete a free NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work and earn more money!
- Career development / progression and salary / pay review
- Transport links to the home (Bus Route)
- Uniform provided
- Career Progression into senior positions
The home that you will be working within -
This home provides specialist care for adults with learning disabilities. With their only being 7 x service users residing within this home - Meaning that you will become a part of a really close nit family orientated service, making a real difference to people’s daily lives.
Interviews will be arranged within 2-3 days or sooner for candidates that meet the above criteria
Key Words Search = Specialist support worker, HCA, Care, Residential, Dementia, Care / Senior Assistant, Care Home, Nursing Home, Support Worker, Brain Injury, Neurological
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'