Are you a caring, compassionate person who loves working with people? Do you have excellent personal values, including empathy, understanding, patience and inclusivity? If so, apply today and join Perthyn’s team of Support Workers who enjoy worthwhile and rewarding work.
Perthyn are a large non-for-profit charity who provide support to people with learning disabilities. We deliver person-centred services, encouraging individuals to live as independently as possible within their home and community.
All of our new starters are provided with excellent guidance to help them build a successful career as a Perthyn employee. You will be supported through a comprehensive induction, including shadow shifts, monthly supervisions and in-depth, quality training.
We have full time and part time opportunities available.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- £15,581 - £16,423 per annum / £7.86 - £8.29 per hour
- Rotas that are issued up to 6 weeks in advance, with shifts equally shared amongst staff teams
- Full and comprehensive training
- The opportunity to complete a QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Generous holiday entitlement (up to 34 days leave per annum)
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Family friendly policies (including Childcare Voucher Scheme)
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Company pension scheme
Ready for your next career move? Please click apply now to become our Support Worker.
Perthyn’s applicant privacy notice is available on our website under Career Opportunities. It applies to all applicants and it describes how we collect and use your personal data throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the General Data Protection (GDPR).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"