Support Worker - Care and Support Worker - Supported Living - Residential Care - Care Assistant - Care Worker - Social Care - No experience necessary - Recruiting on behalf of a large and well-established Care and Support provider for a Support Workers to provide support to adults with learning disabilities at a supported living scheme in Willows Green.
You will work as key member of a friendly staff team, enabling residents to maximise their independence and to engage in social and leisure activities, as well as promoting independent living skills.
Key duties will include:
- Encouraging and enabling individuals to maximise their independence
- Promoting independent living skills through proactive person-centered care and support
- Providing support with personal care
- Accompanying individuals to appointments such as GP, hospital, dentist, shops etc.
- Supporting people to engage in social activities
- Updating care plans, records and reports
No experience necessary - comprehensive training is provided with an excellent benefits package that includes holidays, pensions and childcare vouchers.
Applicants will need to have:
- A genuine desire to support people to make choices about their unique lifestyle and lead independent lives
- A flexible and dedicated attitude and approach
- Good communication skills
If you're looking for a new career development opportunity in a company that invests in their staff, send your CV today.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"