As a Support Worker at Rivers Reach you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities and Autism as well as mental health issues to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Support Workers in this location, experience is not necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend from now £350
If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply or give us a call on
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- care assistant healthcare support worker learning disability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job