Cerise Healthcare is recruiting exceptional Support Workers to work with our partners, providers of support to the elderly and adults with Learning Disabilities, in East London (Zones 2). Support Workers will provide support to service users in elderly extra care and residential services. Benefits to Cerise Healthcare’s Support Workers include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress
- The ability to register as PAYE, Umbrella Worker or Limited Company
- Leading training courses
- Generous refer a friend scheme
Cerise Healthcare’s Support Workers understand the importance of enabling service users to lead an independent life. Providing person-centred care they actively enhance the service users’ life style and promote respect and dignity.
Support Workers will assist service users with all aspects of their life with which they require assistance, this could include;
- Personal Care
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Assisting with their finances
- Prompting/assisting with medication
- Assisting with cooking
- Helping with household chores
- Meeting friends/attending social events
- Accessing the community
This role would suit Support Workers who have prior experience of working with those who exhibit challenging behaviour. Previous experience of personal care is required,
As well as working as part of a team there is opportunity within some the services for lone working. Cerise Healthcare require that all our workers have recent experience UK based experience in healthcare.
Cerise Healthcare partner can consider both full and part time Support Workers for this role and are able to offer flexible hours. All Cerise Healthcare and our partner require is:
- Support Workers can commit to a minimum of 2 (two) shifts a week
- Support Workers need to be able to work every other weekend
Support Workers for Cerise Healthcare must be able to work under their own initiative, be patient and understand that the role is changeable depending on the wishes of the service users. Cerise Healthcare ask that all Support Workers:
- Have good understanding of written and verbal English
- Have Basic numeracy skills
- Have a current DBS on the update service (or be prepared to undertake one)
- Have recent UK based health or social care experience
- Are punctual
- Are reliable
- Have knowledge of Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
Cerise Healthcare are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, gender, race, age, marital/civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Cerise Healthcare will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on the aforementioned; or any other qualities.
Please note that this role is subject to passing mandatory training, a successful DBS and referencing checks.
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'