Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Located in Trowbridge Grange Court was refurbished to the same style and high specification as its neighbours, Durlston Lodge and Durlston House. It is located in the village of Hilperton, and is within easy reach, both by bus and country walks, of Trowbridge. The home provides 6 en-suite bedrooms, a communal kitchen, lounge, dining area and large garden. The home currently has 5 residents.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated support workers to join the team providing support for adults with autism and associated health needs.Main responsibilities
You will be a key member of our team, providing high standards of person-centred care and support to adults with autism and complex needs, which will involve supporting activities in their home and community, developing independence, life skills, as well as supporting personal care and general household duties such as cooking and cleaning. You will receive high quality induction and ongoing training, so no qualifications or previous care experience is necessary.
- Our services operate 24/7, so you will be required to work shifts on a rota basis, hours vary varied from service to service but are typically between 07:00 – 22:30 you will be notified a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- You will be required to work a proportion of weekends, sleeping in and on calls.
- Due to operational requirements we are unable to provide school hour shift patterns.
- We may also be unable to accommodate non drivers and/or non swimmers. However, this is dependent on operational requirements at the time of application and is reviewed on a regular basis.
We have fantastic development and progression opportunities and actively encourage the development of our staff teams.
Interested in us then APPLY NOW. We respond to all enquiries on the day, except after 17:00 or at a weekend where your enquiry will be dealt with on the next working day.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.Ideal candidate
“It doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do”.
Experience tells us that the people who are successful in this type of work possess key qualities, including:
- Good communication and the ability to relate well to other people.
- Ability to support and motivate others.
- Emotional resilience, flexible and calm.
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player.
Above all you need to be kind, caring and ready to work as a team to ensure that our services are comfortable, happy, fulfilling and safe places to live.About the company
We are proud to welcome CMG South West to the Care Management Group (CMG) family.
We are a leading provider of care and support for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
CMG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support, adults and children, and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Why work for CMG?
In addition to your salary, our benefits package includes:
- a pension scheme
- paid annual leave (28 days including bank holidays, rising to 30 days after 1 year)
- reward/recognition schemes
- a generous staff discount and benefits scheme
- excellent opportunities for career progression
- the option to increase your earnings with overtime
- bank holiday premiums of double time