Avenues Group are looking for full and part-time Support Workers to join the team at The Pines to support adults with a range of physical, mental, and behavioural support needs on the upper floor of a supported living service. Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
Staff on the upper floor of this service receive a yearly complexity payment of £1,200 due to the needs of the service users.
A minimum of 2 years’ sector experience is required for this role. Successful applicants for this role must hold, or be willing to undertake, Level 2 PBS Training - as well as an NVQ 2 or QCF 3 in Health & Social Care.
Due to the location of this role it is essential for successful applicants to hold a full valid UK driving licence and to have access to their own vehicle.
Benefits of working for Avenues Group
- 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Career progression and internal opportunities
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
- Company pension scheme
Experience and training is beneficial for this role (although we provide lots of that). You will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, and…
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work early morning, late evening, waking night and sleep-in shifts over a 7 day rota
Apply today to find out how you can make a difference to someone's life.
- Mental Health
- Social Care
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'