Welmede are looking for Support Workers to join our team at Latchmere to support 3 females who live a full and active lifestyle in all aspects of their daily living, through a mixture of 1:1 support at home and in the community. Latchmere is a 24/7 supported living service.
Welmede, part of the Avenues Trust Group, is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential for the successful applicant to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Welmede currently holds an outstanding overall CQC rating.
Benefits of working for Welmede
- 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Extensive practical induction and tailored career development
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Person Centred, Passion and Responsibility and…
- hold a full valid driving licence for 2+ years and have access to your own vehicle
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work across New Malden on a 7 day rota
Apply today to find out more about careers with Welmede and how you can make a difference to someone’s life.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'