Welmede are looking for Support Workers to join our team at our Addlestone Supported Living service to support 11 service users across Addlestone and Chertsey, through a mixture of 1:1 support in their own homes and in the community. There is also a 24 hour supported living home at the centre of the service.
Welmede, part of the Avenues Trust Group, is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
Welmede currently holds an outstanding overall CQC rating.
Benefits of working for Welmede
- 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Extensive practical induction and tailored career development
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Person Centred, Passion and Responsibility and…
- hold a full driving licence for 2+ years and access to your own vehicle
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work across 7 days from 7am - 10pm
Apply today to find out more about careers with Welmede and how you can make a difference to someone’s life.
- Social Care
- Adult Social Care
- Support Workers
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'