We are looking for a committed, experienced carer/support worker to work in a service that supports individuals with learning disabilities. You would work as a part of a friendly experienced team supporting individuals to lead a full and independent lives. Full training would be provided for our candidate, you would get a good pay rate, holidays and pension.
- To support individuals with chosen activities of daily living
- To facilitate and support individuals with managing health and wellbeing
- To support individuals with personal care as required
- To support individuals with planning activities and holidays
- To support individuals with managing finances
- To communicate effectively with outside agencies/ professionals/ relatives etc as required.
- Full induction training and additional courses
- Paid Holiday
- Regular Hours
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme entitlement
- 24-7 on call Service
- Level 2 health and social care
- Full EU manual drivers licence
- Experience with challenging behaviours
- Good sense of humour
- Motivated and committed to care for others
- Amesbury, Wiltshire
This is a 12 week Temp to Perm Role.
If you are interested in the role the first stage is to apply online by sending us your CV
- Learning Disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job