Would you like to deveIop a Career working with Adults with Learning Disabilities?
We are currently looking for the right person to join a team of Support Workers who are flexible to work various shift patterns including sleep-ins.
This is a full time, permanent position paying over £8 per hour with additional payments for sleep-ins. As a Support Worker you will also have access to full training, internal progression and access to funded qualifications.
Responsibilities of the Support Worker:
- Your duties will include but not limited to working with service users to support their education and individual life programme.
- Helping the service users access the community.
- Promoting skills and independence whilst maintaining safeguarding procedures.
- Promoting life skills and independence in the home, developing domestic and personal skills.
- Documenting all service user activities, reporting and recording key aspects of their care.
- Managing challenging behaviour, helping to develop self-control techniques.
Person Specification for the Support Worker:
- Experience of working with vulnerable people with complex and challenging behaviour although not essential as full training will be provided would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on independently.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle is essential.
Additional information for the Support Worker:
- Full comprehensive training
- Access to funded qualifications
- Internal progression
- Flexible shifts
- Pension scheme
- Paid annual leave
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Kidderminsteris passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to