Job Title: Support Worker
Location: SG10 6EW
Rate of Pay: £8.10 - £9.25 per hour
Are you motivated and passionate about your role as a support worker?
Would you like to make a difference in a rewarding role?
I am currently recruiting for a number of Support Workers to support people of all ages with complex neurological conditions, epilepsy and learning disabilities in Much Hadham, Hertfordshire.
You will benefit from:
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Temp of the Month Scheme
- `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
- Flexible working hours
- Free on site parking
- Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bank Holiday pay enhancements
- Free ID badge
- Assisting with personal care
- Leisure and household activities
- Promote independent living
- Shift times are 7:15am-9:45pm OR 7:15am-2:45pm OR 2:15pm-9:45pm OR 9:30pm-7:30am, Monday-Sunday
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Must be reliable with good work ethic.
- Must be able to provide us with work and character references.
- Must have a passion to work within the healthcare sector.
- Must have flexible availability.
- Driver would be preferred due to location.
Hurry, we are registering now so give us a call at Waltham Cross branch to book an appointment!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.