Ashberry Recruitment are looking for an experienced Support Worker for the Bradford Area.
Ashberry provide support workers to a variety of housing associates and charities across the Yorkshire Area.
If you have previous experience supporting a vulnerable client group including individuals experiencing homelessness and ex-offenders we'd love to hear from you!
Shifts are available from Monday-Sunday (Days and Nights).
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the safety, security and wellbeing of the client group at all times.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Be able to carry a case-load.
• Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty.
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable adults and young people.
• Be aware of the well-being of residents.
• Receive relevant information at handover
• Maintain the log book of night incidents and record all relevant information.
• Carry out routine tours of the buildings
• Be aware of the specific safety and security needs of the residents and property during patrols.
• Check that all internal fire doors and external fire exits are free from obstructions and operating safely.
• Pass on all relevant information at the end of shift handover.
To apply for this position you must hold a current Enhanced DBS, issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one and have experience within the supported housing/charity sector.