Are you wanting to work for an organisation that supports and invests in its employees? Are you wanting to work in a role that offers you a fulfilling career? Do you enjoy working with others to ensure they are leading a fulfilling life?
If the answer is yes- we are recruiting for the perfect role for you!
Seeking a full time Support Worker to work with adults with autism based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. Offering a full time, permanent contract working 42 hours per week paying £8 per hour + paid overtime. Working as part of a national organisation- you can be confident that you will receive comprehensive training and induction in to the business along with continuous support for progression and personal development!
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
• Assisting with day to day duties
• Assisting with accessing the community
• Assisting with developing life skills
• Encouraging to lead a healthy life style
• Encouraging independence
• Managing challenging behaviour
• Support with updating care plans and liaising with external healthcare professionals
Person Specification for Support Worker:
• Experience within health and social care is essential
• Flexibility to work on a shift pattern
• A desire to work towards achieving NVQ's
• A desire to support others to lead a fulfilling life and work in a person centred approach
• A competitive salary
• DBS costs covered
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• Just Drive scheme
• SMART Childcare Vouchers
• SMART Pension option
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Trowbridge, Somersetis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job