Are you wanting to work for a reputable social acre provider in Cheltenham? Are you wanting to work for a registered charity that values its staff? Are you wanting to work with people and promote person centred approach, dignity and independence?
If the answer is yes, you need to read further!
We are recruiting for Support Workers to work in a provision offering high quality service that enables the people you work with to develop an individual lifestyle. With care homes in both Cheltenham and Gloucester, you will need to be flexible to work between the 2 geographical locations. Contracted 37 hours per week and once trained 1 sleep in per week. Offering a competitive hourly rate of £8.25 per hour plus £62.50 per sleep in!
Responsibilities of Support Worker :
- To assist with personal care including bathing, showering and oral hygiene
- Assist with moving and handling including the use of wheelchairs and hoists
- Assist with internal and external activities
- Assist with the integration within the community
- Manage anxieties or behaviours that challenge
- Support individual to manage personal finances
- Complete daily notes and if needs be incident reports
- Update/ input of care plans and risk assessments
Person Specification for Support Worker:
- Experience isn't essential however a desire to offer an outstanding level of customer service, respect dignity and promote independence is essential
- Ability to work on a rota basis including earlies, lates, sleep ins and every other weekend
- Full driving licence to access multiple locations
Benefits to you:
- Fully funded access to NVQ's
- Weekly time scheduled into your rota paid to complete NVQ work
- Company pension
- Travel time and mileage paid
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Progression within the organisation due to expansion
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to