We are looking for Support Workers close to the Much Hadham area of Hertfordshire to join an established homecare provider with excellent values. They offer continuous commitment to each individual to give them the best quality of life.
This job is an easy commute from Harlow, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertford and surrounding areas.
Our client, who is a locally based charitable organisation, provides high quality specialist care and support to people of all ages with complex neurological conditions, epilepsy and associated disabilities. They have opportunities for full/part time & casual roles (these involve a mixture of early and late shifts, working alternate weekends).
They operate a number of Residential Care bungalows (with nursing and therapy support), for over 100 adults. Based in beautiful parkland, but also close to nearby towns and amenities, their teams provide individually designed education, care and support services in order to make a real difference and allow vulnerable people to maximise their potential and live life to the full.
As their Support Worker they offer some fantastic benefits to reward their dedicated staff team, including:
- £16,127 - £17,859 per annum, plus weekend enhancements and overtime opportunities;
- Opportunity for qualifications, including a QCF Diploma in Health and Social;
- Childcare vouchers scheme;
- Subsided on site accommodation subject to meeting criteria;
- Life assurance;
- Contributory pension;
- High street retail/leisure discounts;
- Subsidised transport scheme;
- Generous holidays;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Free on-site parking facilities;
- On-site cafeteria.
What are the responsibilities?
- Help to enable independent living;
- Provide personalised support;
- Provide leisure and day activities;
- Assisting with personal care.
Previous experience is not essential, as full, free ongoing training and a comprehensive induction will be provided.
Career progression is always available if you are motivated and enthusiastic. This is an extremely rewarding job,so if you have a passion in becoming a Support Worker in this field and making a difference to the lives of vulnerable adults, then please click on apply.
- Home Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers