Main duties will include -
• Supporting people with a range of needs including learning disabilities and mental health problems to meet their chosen outcomes
• Provide support to enable them to access information.
• Helping Service Users meet both their health and social care needs. This includes assisting with personal hygiene, assistance with laundry and preparing meals and drinks.
• Supporting Service Users with medication.
• Enable Service Users to achieve independence in all areas of their life where possible.
• Help Service Users to identify and choose their support needs.
• Help to maintain a safe, comfortable and supportive home for the Service Users.
• Support the Service Users to actively contribute to the running of their own house.
Assist the individuals we support to engage themselves as valued members of the local community.
• Ensure that the rights of the individuals we support are always protected and respected.
We offer full or part time work to suit your lifestyle. Early, late, long day and night shifts are available. Work when you want and as much as you want.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate & weekly pay every Friday
• You must have the right to work with the UK.
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood – verbal and written.
• You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• You must have a kind and caring nature.
• Situations can sometimes be difficult and challenging. You will need a willingness to work with a variety of clients with differing needs and an ability to work with challenging clients and demonstrate patience and compassion.
• Free training.
• Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
• Pension Scheme
• Holiday pay on all hours accrued.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job