Support Worker - Haverhill
Hours - 9pm-9am (sleep in)
Pay Rate - £97.83 per night
Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for a support worker to join our team, in caring for our male client in the Suffolk area. Experience working with clients with spinal injuries would be desirable, however, not essential as specialist training will be provided to the successful candidate. Assistance with personal care, limited mobility and clinical interventions would be part of the daily duties. We are seeking support workers with a positive, caring and patience attitude to encourage our client’s independence in their home and community.
The gentleman lives in Haverhill, however it is a commutable journey from areas such as Bury St Edmunds, and Newmarket.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow development in their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- UK Driving license preferable.
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.