CER Education are currently in need of a Support Worker, to work within a SEN school based in the Greenwich borough. This role is full time and will involve teaching and supporting children with special needs
About the School
This SEN school based in Greenwich, has recently been rated good by Ofsted. This school provides an education that will enable students to grow into confident and happy adults ready to take their place in modern society and to become independent and responsible learners. This special school now have an exciting opportunity to join their successful establishment.
The Ideal Candidate will need:
- Unqualified teachers ARE required as much as QTS
- Caring and patient nature
- To have previous teaching experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of the current curriculum.
- Available to start immediately.
Why work through CER?
In return for your skills and experience as a Support Worker you will be rewarded with:
- Payment matching, or in excess of, your teacher pays scale point
- A dedicated recruitment specialist from CER who will coach & guide you through the process
- Ongoing CPD from both CER & the school
- Access to exclusive vacancies that will not be advertised elsewhere
- A supporting and understanding leadership team
School visits can be arranged very simply and are recommended so all you need to do is apply to this advertisement with your most up to date CV and we will do the rest for you.
Please note that you are applying for this role at a specific school via CER which a recruitment agency is, you will be subject to all vetting and checks - the school have outsourced their recruitment to us so that they can focus on teaching & learning.
- teacher support worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job