Do you strive to make a difference within the Care Industry? Would you like to be part of a leading Health Care Agency?
If so Safehands Recruitment can make this a reality. At Safehands we specialise within the Health Care Sector and provide Health Care Professionals on a Temporary basis to Specialist Schools and Colleges across Cheltenham.
Due to continual expansion we are recruiting Educational Support Workers for a large highly reputable organisation based in Gloucester and Cheltenham within the Educational and Residential setting working with Students who may have Physical Disabilities, Acquired Brain Injuries and Associated Learning Difficulties.
Your role will be to support Students with their individual needs and to realise their maximum potential. You must demonstrate a positive attitude towards young people.
Responsibilities of Educational Support Workers Include:
- To support Students with varied and complex disabilities to maintain their health and wellbeing while they enjoy and achieve to their potential.
- To support students within an educational setting inline with OFSTED.
- To deliver all aspects of personal care inline with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding.
- To support Students displaying challenging behaviour ensuring safety is paramount.
- To plan quality leisure activities, organise and support. To communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- To ensure all records and documentation are accurate and maintained.
- To work flexibly between the site and units.
- To deliver high levels of care when supporting the students.
Working for Safehands Recruitment offers excellent benefits which include:
- Excellent rates of pay from £7.50 to £9.50 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements
- Free Uniform
- Refer a friend bonus
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunities to gain your diploma level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
- Unlimited Flexible working hours you can choose
- Permanent placement options
- A dedicated local office to support your individual needs
If this exciting role interests you, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply immediately, or for further information please call Kirsty or her team on or email