Up to £9.26 an hour
Earlies / Lates / Long Days / Nights
The Care Bureau is now recruiting for Support Workers in our Supported Living department. We are looking for Support Workers to work one to one with clients for visits lasting four hours or more. All aspects of care will be covered during this time including personal care.
Previous experience in the care sector is essential.
- Extensive training available through our in house Training Bureau
- Weekly pay
- Supportive and friendly staff looking to make your life working for us as smooth and hassle free as possible
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle
- Reliable clients who will look to offer you regular shifts
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
About The Care Bureau:
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with experience in Registered Nursing, Management and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience The Care Bureau has been built understanding the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.