About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We are currently recruiting for a support worker to work with our female client who has multiple sclerosis in the Farnborough area. This is for six hours per week.
It is essential that you are a driver with access to a car as the weekly visits to this client will involve shopping trips, visiting the local area, running errands and so on. The client likes to have mutual interests with her support workers and therefore we will do our personal best to cater to this.
** Pay Rate £9.50 per hour **
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Medication management
• Catheter care
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).