About the role
Interserve healthcare are currently looking for a support worker in the Fleet area of Hampshire. This is to provide support for a male in his late twenties . The client is a very upbeat and sociable person. He enjoys conversation and is essential for him to have a support worker which he can trust.
The support worker would need to drive in order to enable the client to attend appointments, go shopping, visit the gym or go out for lunch. These are just a few examples of what our clients enjoys doing but are not limited too.
**Rates of Pay £9.50 per hour**
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Manual handling
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).