Are you looking for full time support work position? Flexible with hours and looking for stability?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants full time hours, guaranteed rota working with a team who is passionate in helping vulnerable children and young adults ages 5-21.
The role is paid £ 9 - £11 depending on experience and the start date is asap!
Location: Surrey Area
Benefits for you:
- Regular working hours through recruitment agency
- 52 weeks or term time only contracts
- Opportunity to work for a well known organisation
- Able to follow instructions and care plan
- Use initiative and at the same time ensure safety is paramount following company policy
- Encouraging the growth of the children's skills
- To participate in various recreational, educational and social activities and to accompany students either to other areas of the site or off site for scheduled meetings or activities.
Please apply if the following applies:
- Must be a driver
- Willing to do personal care
- Flexible with shifts (Earlies & Lates)
- Available Full time
If you wish to be part of the successful team and make a difference in people's life please apply with your CV or call Charm today on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker
- Challenging Behaviour
- Health Care Assistant