Full time support worker position working for children service, Monday to Friday only! Call now and do not miss this opportunity
This is agreat opportunity for support workers to work full time hours Monday to Friday who have commitments during weekends. This role supports children and young adults ages 5- 21 years old. They have various special needs from Epilepsy, Autism, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Physical Disabilities.
The role is paid £ 9 - £11 depending on experience
Location: Surrey Area
Benefits for you:
- Regular working hours through recruitment agency (Full time hours)
- Weekly payment (Friday)
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for a well known organisation
- To ensure that all relevant information are recorded in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Provide assistant on physical and personal care of the students.
- Support children with various activities on site or off site
Please apply if the following applies:
- Must be a driver
- Willing to do personal care
- Available Full time, Monday to Friday 9-4pm
If you wish to be part of the successful team and make the difference in people's life please apply with your CV or call Charm today on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker
- Challenging Behaviour
- Health Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job