About the role
With so many private clients and healthcare establishments on our books, we are fortunate to be able to offer our Healthcare Assistants a variety of placements to suit your skills and work preferences.
Our Healthcare Assistants love the variety and flexibility of our roles, which we can offer due to the large variety of clients that we work with.
Many of our clients are cared for within their own homes and each and every one of these clients have different care needs and different personalities.
Some of our homecare clients have very complex care needs and these packages of care are often delivered by highly skilled Healthcare Assistants as well as a Registered Nurse. These placements give our Healthcare Assistants the opportunity to diversify their skills and build on their experience in more complex conditions. For these packages we provide our Healthcare Assistants with full, free of charge, client specific training.
In addition to our more complex care packages, we also provide care to our homecare clients on a more social basis; popping in to support them with their personal care or taking them out shopping or even sitting through the night in case they need support if they wake.
We offer all of our Healthcare Assistants free training performed both face to face and through our E-Learning portal.
With great rates of pay, which range from £9.00 to £11.00 per hour, as well as a variety of reward and recognition based schemes, why not apply to be part of this dedicated team!
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Having a caring and compassionate attitude
• Ability to build good relations and identifying activities the client enjoys
• A good motivator to encourage the client to partake in social activities and support in educational needs
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the client
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).