Newcross Healthcare is looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Support Workers who are committed to delivering high-quality care to support our clients in Gloucester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding towns, through our friendly local branch. Join the team today and be welcomed with free uniform and DBS when you start.The Support Worker Role
Within your role you will be responsible for assisting with key health and personal support functions to assist the clients with day to day living. Our person centred service is designed to support all areas of the person centred care plan. This helps our clients to interact with their families and also the local community, whilst enabling them to maximise their independence and live fulfilling lives.
Full and part time hours, days and nights available.
- Competitive salary, paid hourly including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with guaranteed, flexible hours that suit you
- Weekly pay - delivered accurately and on time
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free ongoing training and development with experienced nurses through our work credits scheme
All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income. We hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer.
To ensure that you are able to meet your guaranteed hours, you must be willing to travel to a variety of clients around the local area.Person Specification
You will need to have previous UK care experience to apply for this vacancy, with suitable referees that can comment on your clinical ability. Drivers are preferred, but not essential, and a NVQ2 or equivalent is also desirable.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against.
- part time
- support worker
- nursing home
- full time
- care assistant
- learning disabilities
- healthcare assistant
- care agency
- Gloucester Support work
- gloucestershire support workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job