Job Title: Support Worker
Location: SG9 0AB
Rate of Pay: £8.50 - £11.38 per hour
Are you passionate about people and want to make a real difference to residents' lives?
I am currently recruiting for warm hearted support workers to work in Buntingford, Hertfordshire.
You will benefit from:
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Temp of the Month Scheme
- `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
- Flexible working hours
- Free on site parking
- Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bank Holiday pay enhancements
- Free ID badge
- Support residents with their day-to-day routines.
- Promote independence.
- Support a full range of daily activities including cleaning, cooking, days out, or going away on holiday.
- Arrange activities in the home and in the local community.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in healthcare.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Must be reliable with good work ethic.
- Must be able to provide us with work and character references.
- Must have a passion to work within the healthcare sector.
- Must have flexible availability.
- Driver is preferred due to location.
Hurry, we are registering now so give us a call at Waltham Cross branch to book an appointment!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.