Your new company
A residential care home that specialises in supporting children with emotional and mental health needs such as EBD. Based in Milton Keynes
Your new role
In this job role you will work with a variety of children and young people with SEN, , challenging behaviour, EBD and children with complex care needs. You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with children and young people, providing day to day support, motivation, promoting living skills and engagement to develop and meet individual detailed care plans in conjunction with multi agency colleagues.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 months experience working as a Support Worker (not necessarily with children)
- You must have the following personality traits, self aware and adaptable
- You will need to be confident in working with children and young people and have a genuine desire to support the work of the permanent members of staff.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid on an hourly basis of £8
- Training facilities available with a clear route for progression
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training - This includes support in enrolling and gaining your QCF level 3 adults or Children's NVQ, mandatory training in line with the care certificate, Safeguarding and restraint reduction training (where necessary)
- Holiday Pay
- Free parking
- Free DBS
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Support Worker
- Social care
- Complex challenging behaviours