Are you an experienced Support Worker in the Epsom area of South West London looking for a rewarding career? Do you have experience supporting young adults with multiple learning disabilities or autism?
We are looking for an inspirational individual to join our outstanding client, a supported living service for young adults with multiple learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. Our client’s vision is to deliver high quality, person centred care in a residential setting, achieving positive outcomes and achievement for all their service users.
This position is an easy commute from Croydon (29 mins), Leatherhead (18 mins), Sutton (17 mins), and Tadworth (12 mins).
This is a truly rewarding job where you can make a positive difference to a young adult’s life, if you can see yourself doing this then you are who we are looking for!
What experience will you need?
- Experience working in a care setting;
- Experience supporting young adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, who may display challenging behaviour;
- Diploma level 2/3 - Health and Social Care is desirable;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Having a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
Your responsibilities as a Support Worker will involve:
- Ensure the highest standards of care in relation to the service user's physical, behavioural and emotional needs;
- Supporting service users to promote their independence, well-being and achieving their personal goals;
- Provide personal care to young adults.
There are also some fantastic benefits:
- Full time hours, 37.5 hours per week;
- £9.25 - £9.75 per hour depending on qualifications in health and social care and experience;
- You will need to be available for either day shifts 7.30 - 15.00 and 14.30-22.00 or night shifts 21.30-8.00 (waking night) including weekend work;
- Excellent career development opportunities.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Young Adults
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job