We are currently seeking a number of Support workers to work in and around Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire and London areas
Team Support Services work with a number of Residential children's homes, Homelessness, Rehabilitation and Supported living organisation
Pay: Earn from £8.00 up to £10.00 per hour paid weekly.
- Maintaining standards of good practice at all times, establishing purposeful and empathic relationships with both service understand other members of the team.
- Maintaining and produce required records and reports as necessary to ensure smooth, efficient running of the home.
- To participate on a shift basis by rota including sleep in’s
- Undertaking training and utilise learning within the home.
- To act as a key-worker for individual children, with supervision, including advising and acting as an advocate when necessary.
- Taking appropriate action to ensure that activities and other plans are risk assessed, implemented and reviewed so that the service users are able to safely enjoy new experiences.
- Providing a warm and safe environment for the service users
- Safeguard and promote the welfare and health of any service user
- Undertake and support with duties such a meal preparation, attending medical appointments and maintaining the home.
- Maintain the service users files including writing weekly reports, contributing to the placement plan and ensuring all medical records are accurate.
- Responding to incidents with sensitivity and appropriate assertiveness.
- Communicating and co-operating with external agencies
- You must have at least 1 to 2 years UK Support Work experience
- At least 5 years checkable work history and references
- Original passport, National Insurance number
- NVQ 2 or 3 qualified or have the relevant Care Certificate or Diploma in field
- You must be willing to complete a new advanced DBS
- Must have or be willing to complete Mandatory training.
- Valid Visa, if applicable
We at Team Support offer a referral scheme for all our staff so why not refer a friend and get rewarded!
Please speak to the Branch for more information. *(Terms and conditions apply)
- Support Workers
- Supported Living