SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED IN HIGH WYCOMBE
FLEXIBLE/ADHOC WORKING DAYS AND HOURS
Vantis Resourcing are seeking experienced support workers to join our ever-expanding team to support young people with learning disabilities in High Wycombe.
My Client is a specialist provider for tailored support for young people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
This is an excellent opportunity to engage flexible hours, great pay and gain the specialist experience needed to fully support a young person with learning disabilities in either a full time, or part time contract.
- Experience in the Health and Social care sector providing support for individuals
- Previous training in CQC mandatory training
- Knowledge and experience of working with young people or learning disabilities.
- Ability to interact with a range of people/young people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- To be able to provide consistency of care and support to the young people
- Current DBS
- Current CQC mandatory Training
-Ensuring a safe and secure environment for the young people at all times
-Engaging in activities within and outside of the project
- Option of full or part time hours
- Full induction training given on site
- Support of a knowledgeable and experienced Recruitment Consultant
WE ARE ALSO OFFERING REFFERAL AND REGISTRATION BONUSES!
For more information call Emma at Vantis Resourcing or apply now!
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Support Worker
- care assistant
- health care