Excellent rates of pay available for professional and experienced individuals in Somerset
Your new company:
With multiple sites across Somerset, this well established and award winning company are looking for dedicated support workers, who are able to promote the independence of those in need and work as a team to deliver outstanding care.
Your new role:
As a support worker, you would be helping adults with a complex variety of mental and physical disabilities. Your care can really make a difference. By assisting adults in their everyday lives, you will need exceptional communication skills and the ability to make people feel comfortable and at ease. Support work is all about developing relationships, which requires patience and compassion.
What you'll need to succeed:
To join this fantastic company you must have a NVQ Level 2 or above and demonstrate second to none care in your employment history. Unqualified candidates will also be considered if they have over 6 months experience.
What you'll get in return:
* Free DBS
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* £250 reward when you recommend a colleague
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working hours
To be considered for Support Worker roles you must:
* Have recent experience of working in similar settings (and be able to provide references)
* Have caring and compassionate outlook
* Have experience working with adults with learning difficulties, ASD, challenging behaviour and mental health
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- NVQ Carer Support Worker Learning difficulties