Ashberry Recruitment are looking for an experienced Support Worker within the South Lakeland Area, Cumbria.
Ashberry provide support workers to a variety of housing associates and charities across the North West.
The role is full time and to start in April for 3 months.
Hours are a mixture of Days and Sleeps over 7 days a week.
If you have previous experience supporting a vulnerable client group including individuals experiencing homelessness we'd love to hear from you!
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing the safety, security and well-being of the client group at all times.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Be able to carry a case-load.
• Develop, implement and regularly review support plans.
• Ensure the safety and security of the project whilst on duty.
• Providing one to one support to vulnerable adults and young people.
• Be aware of the well-being of residents.
• Receive relevant information at handover
• Maintain the log book of night incidents and record all relevant information.
• Carry out routine tours of the buildings
• Be aware of the specific safety and security needs of the residents and property during patrols.
To apply for this position you must hold a current Enhanced DBS, issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one and have experience within the supported housing/charity sector.
- young people
- Homelessness; adult