Superior Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers in Gravesend to join our growing team and to share in the wide range of placements that we can offer.
We are the preferred provider of staffing for a number of independent and group care and nursing homes, learning disability providers and hospitals.
We have a great working relationship with our regular homes and clients and are dedicated to finding you work in environments suited to your skills and preferences.
As a Support Worker your typical duties will include:
- Supporting people with different needs, mental health issues, and learning / multiple disabilities to live as independently as possible.
- Providing help with all aspects of personal care whilst maintaining both dignity and respect.
- General housekeeping e.g. cooking, shopping, domestic duties etc, and helping service users to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives.
- To meet the service user's Health and Social care needs, and to help achieve independence in every aspect of their life.
- To promote equal opportunities and respect diversity, different culture and values.
Day and night shifts are available on a flexible basis, which is ideal if you are looking to top up your current hours; regular shifts may be available to those looking for more consistent hours.
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
Holiday pay (28 days per year)
Free training & uniforms
Paid Refer-a-friend scheme - Up to £50 for referring a friend (subject to terms and conditions)
Work with a friendly, locally based branch team
- Reputable company -established since 2006
- Flexible and Reliable
- You must be able to communicate effectively - verbal and written
- An understanding of the needs of adults with learning disabilities who are vulnerable within society.
- Experience in working with adults who have learning/multiple disabilities living in the community is preferred.
- Driver with access to own transport is desirable
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS disclosure and 2 satisfactory professional references.
To apply, please send us your CV today. Successful applicants will be assigned a Relationship Manager who will assist you throughout the application process.
Details of other opportunities are available via our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
The Superior Healthcare Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
The Superior Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).
Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS and professional references.