Are you looking to work with challenging children?
We are recruiting for support workers who are has a strong background and experience supporting children with emotional behaviour disorder in North London area.
Our client is contracted by local authorities to ensure the right security measures are implemented for each child / young adult's purpose. With their understanding of the modern day society and challenges that young people and families encounter they are able to provide a more supportive, attentive and understanding approach to improve the well being of the child or young adult in the community.
Pay rate: £8.50-£9.50/ Hour
- Immediate start (upon completion of compliance process)
- Full time rota, flexible shift 6hrs or 12 hrs
- Holiday Pay
- Potential Temp to perm opportunity
- Supporting children or young adult in a home on a shift rota basis
- Taking them out to the community
- Engaging them with various activities indoor and out doors
- Submit report/ daily logs
Who we are looking for:
- Experience working with high risk children
- Attended Restrain training
- Has minimum NVQ Level 3 in health & social care or equivalent
- Driver with full UK license
If this is something you are looking for, click apply or send your cv and call press option 1 and look for Charm to discuss further.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Young Adults
- Support Worker
- Challenging Behaviour
- Child care
- Young people
- High risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job