Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new permanent position? Then look no further!
We are thrilled to be recruiting for Support Workers to fill openings in these areas.
- Luton (Luton Town, Houghton Regis, Leighton Buzzard and Ampthill)
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK's leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and schools.
Supporting young adults, adults or the elderly in residential, supported living and day centre settings. We support an array of clients from learning disabilities, dementia, autism, mental health, brain injuries and challenging behaviour.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your personal life
- Holiday, Mat/Pat Leave and Sick Pay
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training
- The Reward Cord is available for Sugarman employees
Requirements of the Support Worker
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Full employment history and 3 years of reference history
- Passionate about providing high quality care services
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Caring and polite
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Learning Disabilities
- Supported Living
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job