We’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed Support Worker to join the team of our care home client in Ashtead .
Please see below the job description:
JOB TITLE: Support Worker
PAY RATE: £ 7.50/hr Negotiable; Based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
SHIFT: Rota Based / Waking Night
· Washing, bathing and dressing
· Moving and Handling
· Attending staff meetings with senior managers
· Participating in appropriate training activities and courses
· Making and changing beds and ensuring that rooms are clean and tidy
· Maintain a clean and safe working area
· Providing support to relatives and friends
· Maintaining records of clients and their needs
· Advising senior managers of any issues concerning the welfare of clients.
· Willing to work shifts (including earlies, mid shifts, late shifts, weekends and bank holidays).
· Willing to do sleep in shifts on a rota basis.
· Willing to undertake personal care.
· Waking Night Support workers need to understand that they must remain awake throughout their shift
NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job