Support Workers required in Uxbridge
Full and part time hours available, flexible working days.
£8.50 - £10 p/hr
Vantis Resourcing are currently recruiting support workers in your area to work for one of our largest supported living clients. Our client requires female support workers to fully support adults within supported living.
Why work for us?
Vantis Resourcing offer a fantastic incentive programme for all of our temporary staff, including loyalty bonuses, Temp of the Month, Christmas parties, referral fees and many more! We are rapidly expanding and have clients who are using our agency staff on a regular basis.
- Experience working with adults with learning and physical disabilities
- Experience working in an environment supporting complex needs
- Supporting residents daily with personal care, activities and Medication
- Knowledge and understanding of Epilepsy training
- Knowledge and experience with all mandatory training
- Able to provide 2 references upon registration
- Have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Available to work at least 20-40 hours per week
- Assist with the care of client's physical and personal needs, ensuring a high standard of care is achieved
- Supporting residents day to day with personal care
- Washing, cleaning and cooking
- Activities and outings
- Supporting with medication
WE ARE NOW OFFERING REGISTRATION AND REFERRAL BONUSES!
If you have the passion and desire to help others and think that you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please contact Lana at Vantis Resourcing TODAY!
- Support Worker
- care assistant
- health care