We are looking for reliable and dedicated Support Workers in the Dudley area of the West Midlands to join a care provider who offers both residential and supported living services to individuals in Dudley with learning disabilities.
Our client aims to promote the principles of good care by maintaining a standard of excellence. They aim to provide a flexible service which is personalised to meet an individual’s needs. They fundamentally believe that everyone has the right to a good and full life, living in a home they like, with a network of family and friends. The individual is at the heart of what they do, after all, every person is unique.
As their Support Worker, your responsibilities will involve:
- Build strong relationships with the individuals you support;
- Encourage key skills to help enable independent living;
- Help clients with social activities;
- Help clients fulfil personal aspirations.
No experience is required as full training will be provided. Above all, you must be caring and compassionate and aspire to providing the highest standard of care at all times.
If this sounds good, then keep reading, there’s more exciting things about this job!
What experience and qualifications are required?
- Full training will be provided, but a NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care is desirable;
- An understanding of learning disabilities either through work or personal life;
- You must have a warm, positive attitude to life and work, and have a willingness to be challenged and to learn.
What are the benefits and hours?
- £7.51 - £7.61 per hour;
- Full-time hours including mornings, afternoons, and wake ins;
- In house training towards certificates allowing staff to obtain further qualifications.
So, if you are the friendly, outgoing individual who is willing to learn, then this Support Worker job may be ideal for you, so please click on the 'Apply’ button.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Support Workers
- Supported Living