Meridian Health has a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for an exciting and rewarding new role. We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to work for a Charitable Organization in the Somerset area.
This is a permanent, full-time role. Shift patterns are as follows: Days or Nights available. An option of overtime and sleep in's.
37.5 hour contracts. Days - 7am to 2.30pm or 2.30pm to 10pm / nights = 10pm to 7am.
- Actively support the people we work with to experience life opportunities which promote maximising potential and fulfilling their dreams.
- Enable community presence and participation as desired by the individual being supported
- Ensure the people we work with are supported to access person- led chosen activities and opportunities which result in measurable outcomes and achievements for the individual
- Assist in the assessment of individuals to enable them to develop talents and ensure needs or difficulties are identified to meet their full potential.
- Maintain regular and appropriate records and reports as directed, eg incident reports.
- Provide required support to the individual which ensures the maintenance of an environment which is as safe and hygienic as possible and appropriate to their needs
Training and development are compulsory. This will motivate you to perform at your pinnacle, resulting in you recognizing your achievements and being rewarded appropriately.
- NVQ Training
- 25+bank holidays entitlement
A full job description is available upon request.
All applicants must be over the age of 18 years due to the hours of night shifts. All successful candidates who are offered a role will all be subject to Disclosure and Barring service clearance and occupation health clearance.
The recruitment process involves an assessment centre day. This is a chance for you to see the environment and demonstrate your key skills and enthusiasm for the role.
To apply for this role please click apply or you could alternatively call the office on to speak to Meagan to discuss the role further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job