Residential Support Worker
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking for a number of Support Workers for my client based in Wigan. I am looking for enthusiastic, experienced and passionate support staff to work with young adults with autism. The work is on an ongoing temporary basis, 25 hours minimum a week 9am-2pm.
I am looking for people with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Mandatory training completed within the last 12 months
- Experience of working with service users with autism in desirable but not essential
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
- Support Workers