**No previous experience required** Have you been waiting for an opportunity to get into working with adults with learning disabilities in residential services? This is the role you have been waiting for!!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charities who support young people and adults with complex learning needs aged 18 - 65. Not only will you get a comprehensive induction, you will also get the opportunity to complete your QCF Level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care, fully funded!
Vetro Recruitment are working in partnership with the charity to recruit a number of support workers to join their passionate and inspirational team.
Salary: £15,000 - £16,224 entry level salary (overtime available)
Hours: Full and Part time hours and WakingNights available (to be worked on a flexible rota)
Shift Pattern: 7am - 3pm & 3pm - 10pm(sleep in's may be required occasionally)
As a support worker you will be expected to work in the home to support in all aspects of the daily lives of the individuals. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties.
The successful candidates will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
If you are already a support worker looking to for a new challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside other care professionals.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At VetroRecruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job