Are you looking for stability as a support worker in a temp to perm opportunity in North London?
We are working in partnership with our client who supports vulnerable adults in a residential or supported living setting in north London area. This position will give you stability in hours with guaranteed rota, opportunity for growth and supportive managers and staff.
Salary start at £8.50- £9.00/ Hour
- Opportunity for permanent position (more benefits)
- Full time work
- Free training
- Opportunity for progression
- Holiday pay
- Engage people they support with indoor and out door activities
- You will help the people we support to do their housework, including cleaning and laundry.
- Assist with their day to day travel arrangements and holidays as required.
- Help budget finances
Who we are looking for:
- Complete training (E Learning & Training's)
- Willing to do a Enhanced DBS/ or has a DBS on the update service
- Flexible with shifts (including weekend and holidays)
- Enjoys taking people they support out to the community
- Desired, Driver
If you are interested, click apply and don't miss out on the opportunity, interview dates available
or send CV and call please look for Charm.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker
- Physical Disabilities
- Challenging Behaviour
- PEG Feeding
- Care assistant